Steam Update Not Working?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bongo TauKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 559 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPain, Inner Perpihery, Lyran Commonwealth.

Posted 22 November 2022 - 11:11 AM

Just tried to log in and Steam queued a download for the update, didn't download anything and then said the game is ready to play. Tried to start the client again but it tells me that there's an update available. Anyone else have this problem?

#2 Lucky Noob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 12:04 PM

here all worked fine, i simply restarted stream, automatic updated and i jumped in.

#3 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,576 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 23 November 2022 - 04:52 AM

So did it work out in the end?

Usually a computer reboot, restart Steam, use Steam to start MWO game client, and it would start patching!

A few months ago, it took 30-60 minutes after server was up before Steam finally got the MWO patch, and started patching the Steam version of MWO (and I was not the only one complaining)... but it's a very rare issue...

View PostBongo TauKat, on 22 November 2022 - 11:11 AM, said:

Just tried to log in and Steam queued a download for the update, didn't download anything and then said the game is ready to play. Tried to start the client again but it tells me that there's an update available. Anyone else have this problem?

#4 Glymbol

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 09:27 AM

I had this kind of a problem after the previous patch. I waited for an hour to be able to play. This time though it worked just fine.

Edited by Glymbol, 23 November 2022 - 09:28 AM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users